Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You Tube Tuesday! Meet Michelle Phan

Hello! I've missed the past few Fashion Fridays, so today I've decided to post a 2 for 1 special!!

You Tube is a great place to find live music, comedy, and clips from your favorite shows, but it can also be very resourceful!

I found this wonderful fashion and makeup channel by accident a few months ago, and I've been hooked ever since. ハまってまーす!The channel was created by a young lady named Michelle Phan, and every week she does a very detailed video on the hottest makeup looks and tips. I haven't tried any of her ideas so far, but she's given me great inspiration for future shows!

Sorry boys, this post can't really help you in any way, but Michelle is gorgeous, so I'm sure you'll have fun watching the video too!

This week's video is all about how to create a sexy look for late night clubbing! Enjoy!

No comments: